How to Add Facebook Share Button on Blogger Posts? This Facebook related article explain you about how to add Facebook share button on blogger posts. We will surf in internet to find our required contents from some good quality websites. After reading the quality contents from those websites we will try to share it to our friends. But there we can't find any sharing options, it is the main mistake of the web masters if they are not keeping any option to share the contents from their website. It will definitely drop their more incoming traffic. Be aware of this and try to include these type of sharing options in your blog/website. Try to include most popular and high traffic social networking sites share button to your blog For example: Facebook, Pinterest..etc.
It will definitely guide your blog readers to share your best quality contents to their friends in those popular networking sites using their share button. Facebook will offer you two options to include sharing option in your blogger posts. The options are, you can use share button of Facebook in your blog or you can include link sharing option. And the other options are, you can use Facebook counters it will count the number of shares and if you don't like the counter then you can use without counter it will not count those number of shares which done in your website to Facebook.
1. First of all go to the Facebook widget creating website link: Facebook share button
2. From there you can generate Facebook sharing option code as your desired sizes and style. After creating your share button code you can preview it using the preview option to see your created button.
3. After previewing the button if it is OK for you then you can immediately copy the code of share button.
4. Now you have to sign-in in your blogger account after signing in go to Layout and edit the HTML of your blogger template.
5. In the top right side of your HTML box you can find expanding option just select it and expand your HTML codes.
6. Now you can find this code in your HTML box:: <data:post.body/>
7. After finding the given code you can place the Facebook share button code before it.
That's all now your blog users/readers able to share your quality contents to their Facebook account easily.